Sunday, August 29, 2010

It ain't over...

"It ain't over..." I know many of you could probably finish the latter portion of this sentence with ...till the fat lady sings.  However on my way to church today, I heard a song performed by gospel artist Maurette Brown-Clark on the radio entitled "It ain't over."  Although the song may be a little grammatically harsh on the ears, with the over usage of "ain't," it really blessed me and I want to leave the lyrics with you in hopes that it will bless you too.  These are not my words, but the words of songstress Maurette Brown-Clark, and Anthony Brown.  Have a restful sabbath!

"I know the odds are stacked against you,and it seems there’s no way out.  I know the issue seems unchangeable, and that there’s no reason to shout.  But the impossible is God’s chance to work a miracle, a miracle, so just know...He never said it would be easy, but you’re a winner in the end.  Jesus defeated all your enemies way before the fight began.  But the impossible is God’s chance to work a miracle, a miracle, so just know...It ain’t over until God says it’s over, It ain’t over until God says it’s done, It ain’t over until God says it’s over.  Keep fighting until your victory is won."

Peace,
Karsten

No comments:

Post a Comment