Friday, August 27, 2010

According to the power at work in you

Did you know that there is a power far greater than your human limitations at work on the inside of you?  Sometimes we all get to the point that we just can't go on or make it any further, but miraculously we trudge on to the end of the race.  With the start of school and everything going on around me, I have been going nonstop, or ripping and running, as my Grandma would say.  I have extreme mental fatigue, which to me is worse than hard labor.  It seems that my mind is ever running.  Am I in the right place?  Did I turn in that drop-add form?  Why does my computer keep malfunctioning?  Will I ever get back into my teacher's groove?

The Apostle Paul reminds us in his second letter to the Church at Corinth that: "We have this treasure in earthen vessels, so that the surpassing greatness of the power will be of God and not from ourselves."  The ancient Greek word for power is dunamis, which means the power to perform miracles, but even more specifically, dunamis speaks of moral power and the excellence of the soul.  Wow!!  There is wonder working power at the very core of our being it's time for us to tap into it.

When you feel that your battery has just run out of juice, remember to tap into your dunamis power source.  Always have your charger handy.  There is a great work at stake for you to do, but you have to be fully loaded and charged with moral excellence of spirit and soul in order to walk into your predestined miracles.  Have a safe and happy weekend!

Peace,
Karsten

No comments:

Post a Comment