Monday, October 4, 2010

I got ya back!

My best friend often tells me that I look as if I am ready to fight at the drop of a dime.  Well, what's wrong with an occasional brawl here and there?  I think that he realizes that when push comes to shove I got his back.  There's nothing like a ride or die friend who will be there with you come hell or high water. 

Thankfully, I've outgrown that fighting stage of my life.  But just as we have friends in the natural who have our backs, there is also a legion of heavenly hosts who have our backs.  When we are in distress, they have our back, in touble and peril, they have our back.  You have a big brother with all the company of heaven and they got yo' back.  Pardon the ebonics.

Remember, when you get tired of fighting and you've fought the good fight of faith, know that Jesus got yo' back.  Stop fighting, the  battle is not yours, but it's the Lord's.  Personally, I can say that his track record is pretty impressive.  He's been better to me, than I've been to myself, and he's got my back!  Be radical and ride or die for Jesus.

Peace,
Karsten

No comments:

Post a Comment